Canon PIXMA TS9521C Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – this Pixma TS9521C Wireless All-In-One Craft Printer from Canon is a flexible printer efficient in dealing with a selection of demands, including printing on cardstock and various other craft products. The printer makes use of five private ink cartridges – dye-based shades and also a pigment-based blacks – for a large tonal range. Printer setups and also pre-made patterns can be chosen using the 4.3″ LCD touchscreen. The Auto-Document Feeder can be utilized to make fast prints or scans, and also duplex printing and also copying will certainly assist you save money on paper.
Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth permits remote printing from your mobile phone making use of services like AirPrint or Mopria in addition to remote procedure by means of Amazon.com Alexa, Google Assistant, and also If This After that That.The PIXMA TS9521C 3-in-1 is designed to deal with a wide range of tasks, including prints, scans and extra-large copies, while inhabiting a minimum quantity of room in a craftsmen’s office. The PIXMA TS9521C likewise allows users to promptly and conveniently produce albums with original background paper from the convenience of their residence. With different surface structure alternatives, such as canvas as well as 45 built-in motifs, creative thinking will not fall short to prosper with such a large range of features.
Canon PIXMA TS9521C Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TS9521C
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TS9521C
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TTS9521C Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS9521C printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.