Canon PIXMA TS9520 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – this Pixma TS9520 Wireless All-In-One Printer from Canon is a functional printer with the ability of dealing with a variety of requirements, including printing on tabloid-sized 11 x 17″ documents. The printer utilizes 5 specific ink cartridges– dye-based shades and a pigment-based blacks– for a vast tonal variety. Printer settings are managed using the 4.3″ LCD touchscreen. The Auto-Document Feeder can be utilized to make quick prints or scans, and also duplex printing as well as copying will aid you conserve money on paper.
Built-in Wi-Fi as well as Bluetooth permits remote printing from your mobile device utilizing solutions like AirPrint or Mopria in addition to remote operation by means of Amazon.com Alexa, Google Assistant, and If This After That That.supports AirPrint ® 2 and Mopria ® Print Solution 3, as well as can print crisp documents, right approximately 11″x17″! It can additionally print stunning pictures and also has a built-in SD Memory Card card slot4. There is an ADF ahead for copying heaps of paper, it supports 2-sided printing, and has a 4.3″ Touch LCD on the front to manage all of it.
Canon PIXMA TS9520 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TS9520
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TS9520
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TS9520 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS9520 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.