Canon PIXMA TS8320 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – Save money and time with the black PIXMA TS8320 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer from Canon. Created for home customers who desire a device with the ability of printing, scanning, as well as copying, this printer uses easy configuration and also is very easy to utilize as well as regulate from your mobile devices. Built-in dual-band Wi-Fi allows you wirelessly print from laptop computers, tablet computers, and smart devices, and also a 4.3″ LCD touchscreen with smartphone-like performance allows you take care of print settings and work directly from the printer. In addition, a front-facing SD flash memory card slot is available for straight printing images from a flash memory card.
Including a high 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution, the TS8320 is capable of printing whatever from papers and e-mails to abundant and brilliant photos as much as 8.5 x 14″, and also borderless printing is offered on sizes up to 8.5 x 11″. Print long life is excellent too. The printer makes use of Canon’s ChromaLife100 ink cartridge system, which shields your photos from fading as much as 100 years in a cd or thirty years behind glass. For various other all-in-one functions, an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi supplies sharp and color-accurate scanning and also copying, and also the device makes up to 99 duplicates at a time at shade copy speeds of about 6.5 ipm. For handling your tasks, the printer has a 100-sheet front paper cassette, a 100-sheet back paper tray, and a 1-sheet multipurpose tray for printing specialized media consisting of magnetic and also restickable image documents in addition to CDs as well as DVDs.
Canon PIXMA TS8320 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TS8320
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TS8320
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TS8320 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS8320 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.