Canon PIXMA TS8220 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – Introducing the smooth and structured PIXMA TS8220 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One Printer. Readily available in a selection of shades, consisting of black, white and also red, the PIXMA TS8220 is a premium, all-in-one printer, boasting robust functions as well as connection alternatives to satisfy your daily printing needs. Print whatever from family images and invites to records, papers as well as tickets promptly and also quickly. The special Picture Blue ink tank works in tandem with the 6-Color Person Ink System to ensure your pictures look much better than ever before by decreasing graininess and supplying smooth shade reproduction and also sharpness.
Other standout features include a huge 4.3″ LCD Touch Screen and also flexible paper support, making the PIXMA TS8220 the excellent printing buddy for any job, job or workload.dye-based shade cartridges and also pigment-based black cartridges– to generate prints at resolutions approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi with a vast tonal array. Bluetooth and Wi-Fi connectivity enables mobile printing from your preferred smart tool, and also the TS8220’s standby mode suggests it’s always ready to start a task. Straight picture printing using the built-in SD card slot is additionally possible, as is printer procedure via Amazon.com Alexa, Google Assistant, and IF This Then That automation. The printer’s setups and also features are controlled by means of a 4.3″ touchscreen.
Canon PIXMA TS8220 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TS8220
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TS8220
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TS8220 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS8220 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.