Canon PIXMA TS702 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – Designed to handle the fundamental requirements of your home or little office, the TS702 Pixma Wireless Picture Printer from Canon has a max resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi with a 350-sheet capacity when utilizing both the front and also back paper trays, as well as it is compatible with Canon’s high yield XL and also XXL ink tanks. Utilizing a hybrid ink system, the printer integrates dye ink for abundant colors and also black pigment ink for sharp text, as well as auto 2-sided printing is also included saving approximately 50% of your paper usage while minimizing palatable costs.First print out rates go over with black letter records taking roughly 10 seconds and color letter papers being developed in roughly 8 secs.
When going for complete speed the device is ranked to produce black letter records at 15 photos per minute, as well as shade letter documents at 10 pictures per min. Up to 8.5 x 11″ borderless prints are possible also with 4 x 6″ prints taking roughly 21 seconds.With the cordless world in mind, as well as featuring AirPrint technology, you can print directly from a suitable iPhone, iPad, or Mac, and with the Canon Print Inkjet/SELPHY app you can use a compatible iphone or Android tool to scan as well as print papers too. Ethernet as well as USB 2.0 connection are likewise readily available, making the printer suitable in most workplace atmospheres.
Canon PIXMA TS702 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TS702
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TS702
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TS702 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS702 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.