Canon PIXMA TS6120 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – If you are trying to find a device to manage the everyday demands of your residence, the PIXMA TS6120 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will certainly have the ability to aid you out, particularly since it currently sustains Bluetooth 4.0 LE for a straight connection to your numerous clever gadgets. Sporting a smooth layout and black coloration, in addition to sophisticated print technology, the cordless TS6120 is readily available for printing, scanning, as well as copying jobs. For printing, individuals will benefit from a 2400 x 1200 dpi resolution for sharp images and papers, while a 5-color ink system with pigment black permits the creation of sharp files in addition to vivid pictures.
In addition to this, individuals can function quickly thanks to print speeds of 15 ipm in black and also 10 ipm in color for generating your research, wish list, or photos. Likewise, it includes both front and back paper feeding options that can collaborate with media approximately 8.5 x 14″ in dimension and also can do auto duplex printing. Scanning and also copying is possible because of the addition of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi. This supplies comprehensive scans of your originals.
The TS6120 is an extremely connected system, including built-in Bluetooth 4.0 LE, enabling users to efficiently connect straight a mobile phone. Additionally, Wi-Fi improves connection and offers support for various other functions, including the Canon PRINT application, Apple AirPrint, and more. A 3″ touchscreen LCD exists as well, giving an user-friendly technique for adjusting and also watching setups.
Canon PIXMA TS6120 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TS6120
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TS6120
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TS6120 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA ts6120 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.