Canon PIXMA TS6020 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – Compact as well as capable, the trendy as well as Wi-Fi made it possible for black PIXMA TS6020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon will supply you with printing, scanning, as well as copying capabilities as well as can quickly locate a location in your home. Able to take care of most printing jobs, including family members pictures or homework, the TS6020 features a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi for sharp, crisp imagery. Additionally, it uses a 5-color ink system for shade accuracy and also high quality and can print at rates of as much as 15 ipm in black as well as 10 ipm in shade.
Automatic duplex printing is available also to conserve theoretically. In addition, scanning is enabled via the inclusion of an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi.For basic paper handling, the TS6020 includes a dual system with both a front cassette and a back tray, both able to hold 100 sheets of paper. For user-friendly control over your printer, the front panel uses a 3″ touchscreen LCD. Also, depending on your configuration, you can link the printer using USB 2.0 or Wi-Fi. Wireless choices consist of printing straight from a mobile phone in addition to assistance for various cloud printing services.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TS6020
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TS6020
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TS6020 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS6020 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.