Canon PIXMA TS5320 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows -the pink PIXMA TS5320 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer from Canon. Made for house individuals who desire a tool with the ability of printing, scanning, as well as copying, this printer supplies problem-free configuration as well as is very easy to make use of as well as regulate from your mobile phones. Built-in Wi-Fi lets you wirelessly print from laptops, tablet computers, and smart devices, as well as a built-in 1.44″ OLED display screen with simple switches allows you take care of print settings as well as tasks directly from the printer.
Including a high 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution, the TS5320 can printing every little thing from documents and also e-mails to rich and also intense images up to 8.5 x 14″. Indeterminate printing is offered also on sizes up to 8.5 x 11″, and the device features an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi to give sharp as well as color-accurate scanning and copying. The device makes up to 99 copies at a time at color copy speeds of about 4 ipm, and copy features consist of auto-exposure copy, fit-to-page copy, and also reduction/enlargement from 25 to 400%. For managing your work, the printer has a 100-sheet front paper cassette as well as a 100-sheet rear paper tray, as well as the small layout of the all-in-one system makes it well suited for basically any type of home or tiny office.
Canon PIXMA TS5320 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TS5320
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TS5320
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TS5320 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS5320 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.