Canon PIXMA TS3322 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – Invite to easy printing with the PIXMA TS3322 All-in-One Printer. With a simple to change 2-Cartridge FINE Crossbreed Ink System, improved setup using Wireless Link, a Rear Paper Tray that makes reloading ordinary or photo paper fast and also easy, and a flatbed scanner – the PIXMA TS3322 is greater than your fundamental printer. On top of that, the PIXMA TS3322 has the capacity to print from your smart device or tablet utilizing AirPrint, Mopria Print Solution, and also the Canon PRINT app or from laptops and also computers with built-in Wi-Fi. WIRELESS CONNECT provides a basic configuration procedure that only takes mins from your smartphone.
Designed for simplicity of usage as well as straightforward substitute, the PIXMA TS3322 only requires FINE CARTRIDGES for terrific print quality. Conveniently print from any room from laptops, tablet computers, and also smartphones – with built-in Wi-Fi. Tons level or photo paper with the committed REAR PAPER TRAY.Adjust setups on the 1.5″ SECTOR LCD DISPLAY and uncomplicated buttons. Even print 5.0″ x 5.0″ SQUARE PHOTOS right from your smartphone or social networks With MOPRIA PRINT SOLUTION conveniently print from your Android mobile phone or tablet.; With AIRPRINT, effortlessly print from your iPhone, iPad, as well as Mac without extra apps.
Canon PIXMA TS3322 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TS3322
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TS3322
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TS3322 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS3322 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.