Canon PIXMA TS3320 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – Welcome to straightforward printing with the PIXMA TS3320 All-in-One Printer. With an easy to change 2-Cartridge FINE Hybrid Ink System, improved setup making use of Wireless Link, a Back Paper Tray that makes reloading plain or photo paper quick and simple, and also a flatbed scanner – the PIXMA TS3320 is more than your standard printer. On top of that, the PIXMA TS3320 has the capability to print from your smartphone or tablet making use of AirPrint, Mopria Print Solution, and the Canon PRINT app or from laptops and also computer systems with built-in Wi-Fi.Save time and money with the black PIXMA TS3320 Wireless Inkjet All-in-One Printer from Canon. Made for house users who want a tool capable of printing, scanning, as well as copying, this printer uses easy arrangement and is easy to use and also manage from your smart phones.
Built-in Wi-Fi allows you wirelessly print from laptops, tablet computers, as well as smart devices, as well as a built-in 1.5″ LCD display with simple buttons allows you handle print settings and also work straight from the printer. Including a high 4800 x 1200 dpi print resolution, the TS3320 can printing whatever from files and emails to abundant and also intense images up to 8.5 x 14″. Indeterminate printing is available as well on measure to 5 x 7″, as well as the system comes with a flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 600 x 1200 dpi to supply sharp as well as color-accurate scanning and also copying. For handling your work, the printer has a 60-sheet input tray, as well as the compact style of the all-in-one device makes it well fit for essentially any type of residence or small office.
Canon PIXMA TS3320 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TS3320
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TS3320
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TS3320 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS3320 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.