Canon PIXMA TS302 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – the PIXMA TS302 Wireless Inkjet Printer from Canon is appropriate for producing high quality-images in a low-volume environment. It can manage paper as large as 8.5 x 26.6″, including Letter size, and also prints at speeds of as much as 7.7 ipm in black and also white. When generating indeterminate images, it sustains media approximately 4 x 6″ and creates a photo in around 65 seconds. The printer includes an easy-to-access rear tray for media filling, supporting 60 plain sheets or 20 4 x 6″ image paper sheets, as well as has a quiet mode for lowering noise during usage.
The PIXMA TS302 comes furnished with a number of technological attributes that intend to make it easy to utilize while keeping it small at just 17″ in length. Principal among them are cordless abilities, consisting of printing over Wi-Fi when linked to the same network, Bluetooth connection, as well as AirPrint assistance for suitable iOS tools, among other approaches. One more intriguing feature is Mobile phone Copy, which utilizes the downloadable Canon PRINT application to produce a printable copy of your paper: just position the original on the specialized grid on top of your printer, take an image of it, after that remedy the viewpoint and also illumination with the help of the application and also send it to print. Ultimately, FINE technology and also a hybrid ink system aid guarantee vibrant as well as thorough pictures while keeping small message and lines sharp.
Canon PIXMA TS302 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TS302
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TS302
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TS302 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS302 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.