Canon PIXMA TS202 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – Efficient in printing at resolutions of approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi, the PIXMA TS202 Inkjet Printer from Canon is well-suited for creating high-quality photos in a low-volume atmosphere. With a small design that is less than 17″ in length, it can take care of paper as big as 8.5 x 26.6″ including Letter dimension as well as prints at speeds of as much as 7.7 ipm in black as well as white. When producing borderless photos, the printer sustains media as much as 4 x 6″ and also generates an image in approximately 70 secs.
Furnished with FINE printhead technology and also a hybrid ink system, the PIXMA TS202 can replicating pictures in surprising information regardless of its size. The FINE technology enables precise ink positioning at a small range, many thanks to the use of a number of ink nozzles. When it comes to the hybrid ink system, the printer has dye-based inks for its shade cartridges however utilizes a pigment-based ink for black, permitting high integrity photo prints while still helping keep little message as well as lines sharp.
The TS202 links to your computer through a USB port and also offers an easy-to-access back tray for filling media, holding up to 60 sheets of plain paper or 20 sheets of 4 x 6″ image paper at one time. A peaceful mode is offered, which helps in reducing the noise produced by the system for printing in much more sensitive situations. As well as to assist in saving power while remaining ready for use, the printer comes with an auto power on/off mode; this is matched by a POWER CELEBRITY qualification for power efficiency.
Canon PIXMA TS202 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TS202
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TS202
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TS202 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA TS202 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.