Canon PIXMA TR8520 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – When you are working from house the PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Office All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon is designed to be your reliable buddy with printing, scanning, copying, and also faxing all feasible from a solitary, relatively compact device. Printing is of excellent quality with a 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution and five-color ink system that will supply sharp images and documents. It additionally includes speeds of approximately 15 ipm in black and also 10 ipm in shade as well as automatic duplexing. Furthermore, the printer features 100-sheet front and also rear trays for handling different media from 4 x 6″ as much as 8.5 x 14″ in dimension easily.
Scanning, copying, as well as faxing are enabled as a result of the implementation of both an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed as well as a 20sheet automatic record feeder, which supports documents as much as 8.5 x 14″. The TR8520 features an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp imagery and also can generate a color copy in just 19 seconds. Also, many thanks to built-in USB 2.0, Ethernet, Wi-Fi, and also Bluetooth 4.0 LE connection, you can easily attach a smartphone or smart phone for direct printing as well as scanning.
General procedure is intuitive many thanks to making use of a 4.3″ touchscreen LCD on the control panel. You can also print directly from a cam’s SD flash memory card many thanks to a built-in port on the printer. Furthermore, with support for Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, the Canon PRINT app, and also a lot more solutions, you will certainly have the ability to rapidly and also conveniently deal with nearly any type of tool in your home.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer TR8520
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon TR8520
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA TR8520 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA tr8520 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.