Canon PIXMA PRO-9000 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The Pixma Pro9000 is the first of the long-awaited Canon expert A3+ desktop computer printers to be released locally. Including the exclusive FINE (Full-photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design) printhead technology, it has an eight-colour individual ink container system that utilizes the most up to date ChromaLife100 color inks. Canon claims prints produced with these inks on certain Canon papers will certainly have an archival lifetime of 100 years, which is equivalent with some pigment inks.
The print head can set about 11 million beads per square inch. Transferred with 2-picolitre accuracy, these inks can supply excellent detail reproduction as well as the addition of red as well as environment-friendly ink cartridges enables photographers to reproduce a broader range of colours than common CMYK ink sets. Only one black ink cartridge is supplied and also it’s made use of with all types of paper.
Not unexpectedly, the Pro9000 is a large printer, with a footprint determining 66 x 35 centimeters when loaded. The paper in as well as out trays enhance its deepness to concerning 80 centimeters when totally expanded and also you need to enable at least 40 centimeters behind the printer when loading heavyweight paper (as much as 1.2 mm thick) in the front tray. For the majority of printing there’s a typical top-loading feeder with a flip-up assistance for big sheets of paper. A flexible guide allows customers establish the size of the paper and also guarantee it loads appropriately for printing.
Canon PIXMA Pro-9000 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer Pro-9000
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon Pro-9000
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA Pro-9000 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA Pro-9000 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.