Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The Canon PIXMA PRO-100 Wireless Specialist Inkjet Image Printer features a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and also Canon’s FINE technology with an ink decrease as small as 3.0 pl. The printer’s 8-cartridge ink system provides a broad color variety and includes 3 black inks for high-quality black-and-white images. The Pro-100 can output borderless prints approximately 13 x 19″ and is compatible with a wide range of media, consisting of glossy, gloss, and matte image paper along with Gallery Etching and various other fine art papers.
In addition, you can print straight on CDs, DVDs, and Blu-ray discs and also produce your very own adjustable discs and coats. The included Print Studio Pro plug in software offers a very easy method to attain ideal results when printing directly from Adobe Photoshop CS as well as Elements, along with from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.The PIXMA Pro-100 includes numerous connection alternatives so you can quickly print from your various gadgets. Along with a conventional USB link, you can link to the printer over a wired or cordless Ethernet network. Additionally, you can use the front-facing USB port to print directly from a suitable electronic cam with PictBridge compatibility.
Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer Pro-100
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon Pro-100
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA Pro-100 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA Pro-100 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.