Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The Canon PIXMA PRO-10 Wireless Expert Inkjet Photo Printer includes a 4800 x 2400 dpi resolution and also Canon’s FINE technology with an ink decline as little as 4.0 pl. The printer’s 10-cartridge ink system supplies a broad shade range and consists of 3 black inks for high-quality black-and-white pictures. The Pro-10 can result borderless prints up to 13 x 19″ as well as works with a large range of media, consisting of shiny, appeal, as well as matte image paper in addition to Museum Etching and also other art documents.
Furthermore, you can print directly on CDs, DVDs, as well as Blu-ray discs and also develop your very own customizable discs and jackets. The consisted of Print Studio Pro plug in software offers a very easy method to attain optimum results when printing straight from Adobe Photoshop CS as well as Elements, along with from Adobe Photoshop Lightroom.
The PIXMA Pro-10 features numerous connection choices so you can conveniently print from your various tools. Along with a standard USB link, you can connect to the printer over a wired or wireless Ethernet network. In addition, you can make use of the front-facing USB port to print straight from a compatible digital camera with PictBridge compatibility.
Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer Pro-10
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon Pro-10
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA Pro-10 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA Pro-10 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.