Canon imagePROGRAF PRO-1000Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows -the imagePROGRAF PRO-1000 17″ Specialist Photo Inkjet Printer is made to supply individuals large-format print sizes with extraordinary image quality. This printer leverages the impressive FINE (Full-Photolithography Inkjet Nozzle Design) technology with a 50% bigger print head than previous offerings and the 11-color LUCIA PRO pigment-based ink collection as well as Chroma Optimizer to produce prints with fine information and a vast, exact shade range. The PRO-1000 also provides the biggest print dimension in the imagePROGRAF line, as much as 17″ vast, and can print indeterminate at approximately 17 x 22″ as well as work with thick 27.6 mil art media.
Equipped with the L-COA PRO Image Processing Engine, the PRO-1000 can rapidly and accurately determine printing paths as well as patterns in order to work as rapidly as well as effectively as possible. This makes it possible for surrounded 17 x 22″ images to be created in just 4 minutes 10 seconds while a two-way vacuum feeder maintains media flat and also rapidly, precisely feeds the media. Likewise, to expand on the abilities of the LUCIA PRO ink set, it provides four monochrome inks that lower bronzing, increase black density, and also expand dynamic array in the darkness for superb grayscale prints. Additionally, the Chroma Optimizer cartridge enhances color uniformity on covered papers and decreases the difference in ink droplet elevation to make certain a smooth ink layer and much less metamerism.
A 3.0″ color LCD is readily available on the front of the system for conveniently checking out settings and also making changes. Likewise, connectivity is an emphasize of this model with USB 2.0, Ethernet, as well as Wi-Fi alternatives available. Wireless printing enhances the printer’s total capabilities by including compatibility with Canon’s PRINT Application and PIXMA Cloud Web Link. The mobile app is readily available for iphone and also Android devices and permits individuals to rapidly transfer pictures and files for print as well as monitor the printer’s setups. PIXMA Cloud Link supplies accessibility to Google Cloud Print for printing records directly from cloud-based servers.
Canon PRO-1000 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer PRO-1000
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon PRO-1000
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PRO-1000 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PRO-1000 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.