Canon PIXMA MX882 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The Canon PIXMA MX882 All-In-One Inkjet Printer is a budget-friendly, multi-function printer,copy,scanner, fax machine for the small workgroup or home office. Compact though it might be, the MX882 handles its share of the workload like a champ. Proof of this is the 9600 x 2400 shade resolution, 12.5 images-per-minute print rate for black prints, 9.3 ipm for color prints, as well as its capacity to print on a variety of paper kinds.
From simple paper to glossy picture paper, the MX882 is ready to output sensational images as well as crisp files on everything up to Legal size. Other highlights of the printer include wireless and Ethernet networking, PictBridge direct printing capacities, and compatibility with a variety of memory cards.
Along with the printer functions, the secondary features of the MX882 make it a one-stop work station. The copy prints shade duplicates at 6.7 images-per-minute, while the scanner works with files up to 8.5 x 14″, and also features an optical resolution of 2400 x 4800 dpi. The fax features a 33.6 Kbps Super G3 color fax modem, and a transmission speed of 3 secs per web page for black records.
Canon PIXMA mx882 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer mx882
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon mx882
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA mx882 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA mx882 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.