Canon PIXMA MX532 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The Canon PIXMA MX532 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer gives printing, scanning, fax, as well as copying capacities your residence or small office. It uses high resolution full shade printing with a resolution of approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi in addition to speeds of 9.7 black ipm and also 5.5 shade ipm. Additionally, this printer has auto duplex printing and Wi-Fi connection, making it valuable for a wide variety of various other functions.
Throughout basic use, the MX532 can utilize a 100-sheet paper feeder with the ability of managing documents as much as 8.5 x 14″, or legal-size. For scanning, there is the alternative of using the 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed for high resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi scans, or a 30-sheet automatic paper feeder with duplex capabilities.
This feeder is likewise utilized for copying as well as faxing, where it can generate copies at a rate of 4.7 ipm and send black & white faxes in about 3 secs.For connection, the 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi permits you to print directly from a range of mobile devices, consisting of smartphones. Likewise, it allows you establish printing from any computer system on your network.
Canon PIXMA mx532 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer mx532
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon mx532
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA mx532 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA mx532 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.