Canon PIXMA MX472 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The Canon PIXMA MX472 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer gives printing, scanning, fax, and also copying capacities for your home or little office. It provides high-resolution, full-color printing with a resolution of approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi along with speeds of 9.7 black ipm and 5.5 color ipm. Furthermore,
this printer has Wi-Fi connectivity valuable for a variety of various other functions.Throughout basic usage, the MX472 can use a 100-sheet paper feeder with the ability of dealing with papers as much as 8.5 x 14″, or legal size. For scanning, there is the choice of using the 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed for high resolution 1200 x 2400 dpi scans, or a 30-sheet automatic record feeder.
This feeder is likewise utilized for copying and also faxing, where it can generate shade duplicates at a rate of 4.7 ipm and transmit black & white faxes in about 3 seconds.For connection, the 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi permits you to print straight from a range of mobile phones, including smartphones. As well as of course, you can set up printing from any kind of computer on your network.
Canon PIXMA mx472 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer mx472
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon mx472
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA mx472 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA mx472 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.