Canon PIXMA MG6420 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The black PIXMA MG6420 Wireless Shade All-in-One Inkjet Photo Printer from Canon prints in black and white at 15 ipm, in color at 9.7 ipm, and also can outcome a borderless 4 x 6″ image in 44 secs. Its Full HD Movie Print feature allows you to take a frame from an HD movie tape-recorded on an EOS or PowerShot video camera and print it as a photo. The MG6420 features automatic double-sided printing, allowing you to cut your paper usage by up to 50%. Scanning can be initiated from a computer system or from the system itself. Along with scanning using a USB link to a computer, you can scan to any Wi-Fi-enabled computer on your network. The built-in copy feature allows you replicate files and also photos up to 8.5 x 11.7″. The photo copier can increase the size of or diminish pictures and documents anywhere in between 25% as well as 400% of the initial dimension.
Various other copy functions include 4-in-1 and also 2-in-1 copying, auto direct exposure and also strength, fit-to-page, and shade correction.In enhancement to USB connection, the MG6420 includes Wi-Fi connectivity so you can share it with various other gadgets on your network. In addition, you can print from as well as scan to suitable memory cards and also mobile devices. The printer works with AirPrint so you can print straight from an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch without mounting any type of drivers. Google Cloud Print allows you print straight from Gmail or Google Docs on a mobile phone as well as from Google Chrome for Mac, Windows, or Linux.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer MG6420
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon MG6420
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG6420 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG6420 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.