Canon PIXMA MG3000 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – Canon’s silver/white PIXMA MG5722 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer comes geared up with built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, scanning and also copying capacities, and also a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It can create indeterminate photos at approximately 8.5 x 11″ and generate papers at up to 8.5 x 14″. Additionally, it is reasonably rapid with a print rate of 12.6 ipm in black as well as 9 ipm in color and supplies automatic duplexing. The Wi-Fi connectivity permits customers to straight connect to the device with their smart devices as well as tablets by utilizing the Canon PRINT application as well as their video cameras with wireless PictBridge assistance.
A qualified 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi allows outstanding scanning as well as copying functions. Duplicates can also be made 2-sided effortlessly. Along with this, a five-color Crossbreed Ink System grants durability, clarity, and vibrance to your documents as well as images and also a 2.5″ LCD allows you to quickly check printer condition. Additionally, it has USB 2.0 connection for a basic, direct link to a computer.
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer MG5722
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon MG5722
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG5722 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG5722 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.