Canon PIXMA MG5721 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – Canon’s black/silver PIXMA MG5721 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer comes outfitted with built-in Wi-Fi connection, scanning and also copying abilities, and also a print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi. It can create borderless images at approximately 8.5 x 11″ and also generate papers at as much as 8.5 x 14″. Likewise, it is sensibly quick with a print rate of 12.6 ipm in black and 9 ipm in shade and supplies automatic duplexing. The Wi-Fi connection permits individuals to directly attach to the system with their mobile phones and also tablet computers by using the Canon PRINT application as well as their electronic cameras with cordless PictBridge assistance.
A qualified 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed scanner with an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi allows excellent scanning as well as copying attributes. Copies can additionally be made 2-sided easily. Along with this, a five-color Hybrid Ink System gives longevity, clarity, and also vibrance to your records and photos and also a 2.5″ LCD enables you to quickly check printer status. In addition, it has USB 2.0 connection for a basic, straight link to a computer.
Canon PIXMA MG5721 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer MG5721
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon MG5721
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG5721 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG5721 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.