Canon PIXMA MG5520 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Picture Printer from Canon prints in black and also white at 12.2 ipm, in shade at 8.7 ipm, as well as can result a borderless 4 x 6″ picture in 44 secs. Its Full HD Movie Print attribute allows you to take a structure from an HD movie taped on an EOS or PowerShot cam and also print it as a photo.The MG5520 includes automatic double-sided printing, enabling you to reduce your paper consumption by up to 50%. Canon’s Easy-WebPrint EX-SPOUSE allows you accumulate web content from various sites into a single document which can be printed or conserved as a PDF.
Scanning can be started from a computer system or from the system itself. Along with scanning through a USB link to a computer, you can scan to any kind of Wi-Fi-enabled computer system on your network. The scanner instantly discovers whether you are scanning a picture or paper and also uses the ideal setups. Must the file or photo require to be retouched, the MG5520’s Auto Document Fix and also Auto Photo Fix II can fix problems such as discolored text, over and also under-exposure, as well as inaccurate complexion.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer MG5520
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon MG5520
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG5520 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG5520 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.