Canon PIXMA MG5420 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The PIXMA MG5420 Wireless1 Inkjet Picture All-In-One. Like all PIXMA printers, the MG5420 produces amazing information in both company files as well as photos with 9600 x 2400 maximum shade dpi2 and also a 5-Color Ink System. As well as changing those inks fasts and simple with the Break Side feature. With its Dual Color Gamut Processing Technology, the exceptional MG5420 faithfully duplicates the colors of your original files. And also many thanks to Apple AirPrint3 and also PIXMA Cloud Link4, the MG5420 allows you print wirelessly from your compatible smartphone or tablet computer.
You can likewise view gorgeous, easy-to-view scans by advanced picture evaluation and area-by-area data modification, immediately. Plus, you can print and also scan JPEG and PDF documents wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Windows RT as well as Android tools without a computer, many thanks to the complimentary EPP app.
Have all brand-new kind of enjoyable with your images by adding new impacts like Fish Eye, Mini, Plaything Electronic Camera, Soft Focus as well as Blur Background before you print. What’s even more, its sophisticated paper dealing with gives you several printing options: Print on CDs and also DVDs, along with load level and also photo paper at the very same time, so you are constantly all set to print. Plus, its built-in Auto Duplex Printing assists you to be eco-conscious by instantly printing on both sides of the paper.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer MG5420
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon MG5420
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG5420 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG5420 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.