Canon PIXMA MG4120 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Inkjet Photo All-In-One provides exceptional top quality, flexibility, and ease. Built-in Wi-Fi 1 technology permits you to conveniently print and scan wirelessly practically anywhere around your residence. Print stunning, borderless2 images at home approximately 8.5″ x 11″ dimension with an optimum print color resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi3 and the advertised FINE ink cartridges.
Enter a brand-new ball of printing choices as PIXMA Cloud Link4 lets you easily print images from online photo cds CANON iMAGE GATEWAY as well as Google Picasa as well as layouts consisting of seasonal stationary and also calendars from wherever a compatible Canon PIXMA Wireless All-in-One is, without a computer. Have all kind of fun with your photos by adding new Fun Effects like Fish Eye, Miniature, Toy Electronic Camera, Soft Focus, and also Blur History before you print. You can even transform your HD Motion picture clips right into lovely pictures. Built-in Auto Duplex Printing permits you to instantly print on both sides of the paper and can help in reducing paper usage and cost by up to 50%.
Sight gorgeous, easy-to-view scans by sophisticated photo evaluation as well as area-by-area information adjustment, automatically. Plus, print and scan JPEG and also PDF documents wirelessly from suitable iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, as well as Android devices5 while delighting in a new means to pack your real Canon ink and also paper.
How to Setup Canon Printer MG4120
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon MG4120
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG4120 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG4120 Software and Driver Download:
|MG4100 series MP Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4100 series XPS Printer Driver – (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64)|
|MG4100 series Mini Master Setup – (Windows 8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)|
|MG4100 series MP Driver – (Windows XP x64)|
|MG4100 series Mini Master Setup – (OS X 10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8)|
|MG4100 series CUPS Printer Driver (Mac) – (macOS v10.12/OS X v10.11/OS X v10.10/OS X v10.9/Mac OS X v10.8/Mac OS X v10.7)|
|MG4100 series Printer Driver – (Mac OS X 10.4/10.5)|
|MG4100 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (debian Packagearchive))|
|MG4100 series ScanGear MP for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4100 series ScanGear MP – for Linux (debian Packagearchive)|
|MG4100 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|MG4100 series ScanGear MP for Linux (Operation guide)|
|MG4100 series IJ Printer Driver for Linux (Operation guide)|