Canon PIXMA MG3520 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The PIXMA MG3520 features AirPrint that permits you to print straight from your iPhone iPad or iPod touch wirelessly, while built-in Wi-Fi technology enables you to print as well as scan wirelessly from virtually anywhere around your house.3 The PIXMA MG3520 also provides Auto Power On, a convenient function that immediately powers up the printer whenever you send out a photo or file to be published. Complete HD Motion picture Print4 turns your favored HD movie clips recorded with your Canon EOS Digital SLRs, PowerShot digital cams or VIXIA digital video cameras into stunning prints! And also, the Quiet Setting lets you print anytime without bothering with disrupting those around you. As well as changing cartridges or including paper is a breeze with FastFront – it’s all done from the front of the printer.
The PIXMA MG3520 features My Photo Garden5 software that puts all your favorite printing features, such as Special Filters and Complete HD Film Print4, in one hassle-free software application. Commemorate your brilliant memories by producing personalized prints from your bonanza of pictures as well as videos. My Picture Garden5 likewise helps you arrange your images with schedule view and facial recognition. Plus, innovative themes in numerous shade combinations and patterns help to inspire your image tasks. Furthermore, you?ll have access to CREATIVE PARK PREMIUM6 where you can download special innovative tasks and web content.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer MG3520
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon MG3520
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG3520 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG3520 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.