Canon PIXMA MG3020 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – Printing is of high quality with a 4800 x 600 dpi resolution as well as it is fast with 8.0 ipm as well as 4.0 ipm print rates in black as well as color, specifically. Records approximately 8.5 x 14″ in dimension can be produced, while an 8.5 x 11.7″ flatbed on the device permits scanning as well as copying with an optical resolution of 1200 x 600 dpi. This printer has a Hybrid Ink System for long lasting prints and features Ethernet and USB 2.0 for connecting to a computer system or home network. In addition, it has Wi-Fi for printing over a cordless network or while making use of a mobile device. Auto Power On turns the PIXMA MG3020 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet on when it spots a print task, and also it also has a silent mode if you are printing late at night.
Fulfill the PIXMA MG3000/MG3020 Wireless Inkjet All-In-One, an affordable cordless printer for all your house printing, scanning and also copying needs.With fantastic functions such as the Canon PRINT app1, the PIXMA MG3000/MG3020 makes it very easy to print wonderful looking pictures as well as papers wirelessly2 from your mobile phone or tablet computer. It can also support optional XL ink cartridges – so you can change ink less often.Welcome to budget friendly wireless printing in the house.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer MG3020
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon MG3020
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG3020 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG3020 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.