Canon PIXMA MG2924 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – Developed to be a convenient tool in your house, the white PIXMA MG2924 Wireless Photo All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon has the ability to print, scan, as well as copy documents and also photos while featuring a compact form. The gadget also has Wi-Fi connectivity for usage with a wide range of mobile devices as well as computer systems. The printer can resolutions as much as 4800 x 600 dpi as well as can deal with papers up to 8.5 x 14″, or lawful size. In addition, it can create prints at a price of 8 ipm in black & white or 4 ipm in color.
Scanning is allowed via the addition of a shade flatbed able to hold documents as much as 8.5 x 11.7″. This scanner is likewise used for copying papers, the very first of which can be produced in 31 seconds. In addition, the MG2924 can develop approximately 32 copies at once.Other technology included in this unit are a Hybrid Ink System with dye shade inks as well as pigment black for high quality shade photos and also sharp black message. The MG2924 makes use of FINE print head technology with beads as little as 2 pl. Additionally, it features both USB 2.0 as well as wireless connection for cloud and also mobile printing capacities.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer MG2924
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon MG2924
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG2924 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG2924 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.