Canon PIXMA MG2525 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The PIXMA MG2525 is a cost effective All-In-One printer for when you simply require to merely print, without surrendering copy and scanning capacities should you require them. It is simply the ideal dimension and also has every one of the ideal functions. Print promptly with quick print rates of 8.0 ipm(B&W) and 4.0 ipm (Shade), while appreciating a maximum print resolution of 4800 dpi. This All-In-On makes it easy to print records and also it even sustains XL ink cartridges so you can replace them less commonly. Auto Power On turns the printer on for you when it identifies a print task, and also it even has a silent mode if you are printing late in the evening.
Print high-quality files along with your much-loved photos from the comfort of your very own residence with the Canon PIXMA MG2525 All-in-One Image Printer. The hybrid ink system permits vivid photos and sharp message, ensuring every print is consistent. Usage HD Film Print to link to your cameras and cameras to print stills from your household video clips to include in your photo cds. The Auto Power function automatically transforms the printer on when you send a print work, as well as you can put it in Quiet Setting to minimize the quantity of noise made.The PIXMA MG2525 makes it very easy to print records as well as it also supports optional XL ink cartridges so you change them much less commonly.
How to Setup Canon Printer MG2525
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon MG2525
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA MG2525 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.
Canon PIXMA MG2525 Scanner Software Driver Download
|PIXMA MG2525 series Full Driver & Software Package (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG2525 series Software Package (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Source file)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (rpm Packagearchive)|
|IJ Printer Driver Ver. 5.50 for Linux (Debian Packagearchive)|
|PIXMA MG2525 series XPS Printer Driver Ver.6.10 (Windows)|
|PIXMA MG2525 series Printer Driver Ver.1.00 (Windows)|
|My Image Garden Ver.3.6.2 (Mac)|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 64bit)|
|IJ Printer Assistant Tool Ver.1.05.2 (Windows 32bit)|
|PIXMA MG2525 series (PDF) User Manual (Mac)|
|PIXMA MG2525 series (PDF) User Manual (Windows)|