Canon PIXMA IP8500 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – the Canon PIXMA IP8500 printed great-looking pictures and also extremely attractive indeterminate snapshots, but it sets you back a bargain greater than some similar designs, such as the HP Photosmart 8450. One thing the extra money will buy you is time when printing photos: the PIXMA IP8500 published a 4″ x 6″ image in just 39 secs, greater than three times faster than the HP Photosmart 8450. This PIXMA published to ordinary paper at below-average rates, nonetheless: 3.4 ppm for message and also 1.4 ppm for graphics.
The IP8500’s ink and also paper prices are less than standard, at about 57 cents per snapshot at the time of composing. It uses 8 private ink cartridges, adding red as well as environment-friendly inks to the typical cyan, magenta and yellow. Our indeterminate 4″ x 6″ print was every bit like the pictures the PIXMA IP8500 published on letter-sized paper. The prints looked rather sharp, with rich colours and sufficient detail in darker areas. Text didn’t look as crisp as the text published by some other designs we have actually examined, but sides were fairly sharp.
If you plan to perform all your photo modifying and also printing functions from your COMPUTER, you will not mind that the IP8500 does not have media card slots or an LCD. But that does not mean you’re completely out in the cold with your electronic camera: the IP8500 has a direct-print port for printing directly from a suitable camera.There are only 2 switches on the control panel: a resume/cancel button and a paper tray selector. Likewise, the direct-print port does not allow you to post the photos to your PC, unlike a few other versions we’ve tested.
Canon PIXMA IP8500 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer IP8500
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon IP8500
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA IP8500 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA ip8500 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.