Canon PIXMA IP4500 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The Canon PIXMA iP4500 Picture Printer offers high-quality and rapid picture as well as text printing with outstanding attributes, along with a classy layout incorporating sleek contours and silver and also black accents that boosts the appearance of any house or tiny office. It boasts a maximum of 9600 x 2400 shade dpi resolution, as well as the Canon-exclusive SMALL PRINT go to phenomenal print quality, with ink droplets as tiny as 1 picoliter, for precise and comprehensive photos or laser top quality message & graphics. Additionally, the printer utilizes 5 individual ink storage tanks as well as smart LED technology so you can monitor ink use.
Printing rates are phenomenal also with print speeds up to 31 ppm in black and 24 ppm in shade, or print a 4×6″ Photo top quality indeterminate picture in concerning 21 seconds. The iP4500 Image Printer is even outfitted with dual paper courses for higher benefit, removing the time consumed changing paper types.
Prepare for powerhouse printing at its finest. This elegant equipment includes a 5-color ink system and also a 4,608-nozzle print head that ejects accuracy droplets as tiny as 1 picoliter. The result Impressive 9600 x 2400 color dpi1 resolution max. and also wonderfully life-color worths, in addition to strong, laser-quality message. Plus, you can print an exceptional borderless 4″ x 6″ photo in just concerning 21 secs. The two paper trays let you store both photo paper and also ordinary paper, so you’re always print-ready.
Canon PIXMA IP4500 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer IP4500
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon IP4500
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA IP4500 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA ip4500 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.