Canon PIXMA iP2702 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – If you’re searching for a product with an advanced appearance and small style that can print photo laboratory top quality at a terrific value you require look no further than the PIXMA iP2702 Inkjet Picture Printer. This trendy maker fits virtually anywhere while you quickly print beautiful, borderless images as much as 8.5″ x 11″, web pages off the web with Easy-WebPrint or files all with incredible top quality. This is implemented many thanks to its FINE Cartridges which contain pigment black ink for laser-quality text and dye ink for smooth, natural photos.
The ChromaLife system enables your images to last as much as 300 years when utilizing real Canon ink and paper and stored in archival-quality picture album. Printing as well as immediately fixing your images has never ever been less complicated thanks to Auto Photo Fix which can be accessed via the prominent EasyPhoto-Print Ex Lover software. So you can make one of the most out of your photos and conveniently print as numerous as you want!The Canon PIXMA iP2702 Color Inkjet Image Printer creates borderless shade prints (up to 8.5 x 11″) at approximately 4800 x 1200 dpi resolution, and also its compact great appearances suggest it will fit in nearly anywhere. The Auto Photo Fix II function automatically deals with exposure to optimize the high quality of your pictures, and you can additionally print laser-quality black message or pages straight off the web.
Canon PIXMA ip2702 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer ip2702
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon ip2702
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA ip2702 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA ip2702 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.