Canon PIXMA G6020 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – the PIXMA G6020 Wireless MegaTank All-in-One Inkjet Printer from Canon utilizes an incorporated ink storage tank system that makes re-filling a lot simpler as well as offers an amazing 6000 black or 7700 color prints on a solitary set of fresh ink containers. Likewise, this version includes a full collection of inks along with an extra set of black ink containers for obtaining an additional 12,000 black prints. The ink tanks are easy to see, having been put at the front of the G6020 to ensure that you can make sure you never ever run low. That, obviously, isn’t every little thing this wireless-capable all-in-one can do as it crams in impressive printing, scanning, and copying features as well.
For printing, the G6020 makes use of a dependable inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that will certainly provide sharp message and brilliant images. The system likewise functions promptly, with ranked rates of 13 ipm in black as well as 6.8 ipm in color. Including a 250-sheet input tray as well as a 100-sheet rear paper tray, the printer prepares to tackle your big print tasks. Individuals can likewise produce indeterminate pictures easily and also deal with a selection of conventional media dimensions from 3.5 x 3.5″ to 8.5 x 14″. Scanning and copying are implemented by the unit’s flatbed scanner featuring an optical resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi for sharp, in-depth images. Built-in Wi-Fi connection in addition to USB 2.0 enhances the capacity for the printer by sustaining numerous mobile printing procedures, consisting of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, as well as Canon’s own PRINT app.
Canon PIXMA G6020 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer G6020
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon G6020
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA G6020 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA g6020 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.