Canon PIXMA G5020 Free Software Download, Scanner Driver Manual Installation, Wireless Setup, Step Instructions For Mac, and Windows – The Canon PIXMA G5020 Wireless MegaTank Solitary Feature Printer is designed for those that require a high-volume printer for both files as well as photos with a large paper capability. With an ink cost savings of $1,175 plus 2 added bonus offer black bottles currently in the box1, the PIXMA G5020 supplies value as well as efficiency. The PIXMA G5020 MegaTank Wireless Printer features a high web page yield of as much as 6,000 web pages of black message or up to 7,700 brilliant shade pages2, a consolidated 350 sheet plain paper ability, as well as basic connectivity – permitting you to print large volume work from every one of your devices. The PIXMA G5020 is an ideal Wireless MegaTank Solitary Function Printer that can stay up to date with every one of your office or home printing requirements.
For printing, the G5020 utilizes a reputable inkjet system with a resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi that will certainly provide sharp text and brilliant pictures. The system additionally functions rapidly, with ranked rates of 13 ipm in black and 6.8 ipm in color. Including a 250-sheet input tray and a 100-sheet back paper tray, the printer prepares to take on your big print work. Customers can likewise develop borderless images easily as well as deal with a variety of typical media sizes from 3.5 x 3.5″ to 8.5 x 14″. Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity along with USB 2.0 enhances the possibility for the printer by supporting numerous mobile printing methods, consisting of Apple AirPrint, Google Cloud Print, Mopria, as well as Canon’s own PRINT application.
Canon PIXMA G5020 Free Software Driver Download
How to Setup Canon Printer G5020
- Click to DOWNLOAD,
- Plug In a USB Printer Cable to a Laptop or PC,
- Open the Downloaded File,
- Continue to Follow the Installation Instructions,
- Reboot Your PC or Laptop,
- Then Test Print
How to uninstall Canon G5020
- Open the Control Panel,
- Click uninstall program,
- Double-click on the drivers that will Uninstall, then click yes/ok,
- Follow until the uninstall wizard is complete and click Finish.
Canon PIXMA G5020 Wireless Setup
- Turn on your Canon PIXMA g5020 printer.
- Check the power button. If it shows green, it means that the printer is on.
- Next, press the Setup Button on your printer.
- Select the Wireless LAN setup.
- Hit the OK button.
- After that, the wireless connection is on if the blue Wi-Fi lamp lights up.
- Next, wait a minute, the printer is searching for the compatible access points automatically.
- See your printer screen display, choose the method that matches.
- Press the Stop Button if the Push Button Method Screen appeared on your printer, but if you are not sure about the access point or the router.
- To start wireless setup, it can take your time. Your internet connection may become unavailable during the installation.